AVID Crossfit Membership AgreementAgreement made on the 05/24/2022, between AVID Crossfit. referred to herein as the AVID Crossfit(AVID Crossfit), and
All fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. There are no refunds for membership fees. The member's credit card will be charged according to the membership option.
- Teens 2x/week , Renew date: 06/24/2022
1. Month to Month Contracts – All “Monthly Plans” auto renew on the 1st of the month. There are no long term contracts.
2. Cancelations – “Monthly Plans” can be canceled through the 20th of each month. We will credit you for a future month if the deadline is not met. There are no refunds.
3. Grandfather Clause – For members who continue on their plans; prices will never increase. However, if you reactivate your membership after it is canceled the membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
4. Membership Holds – Special circumstances such as injury will allow holds.
5. Reservations/Sign ins – Please use the Wodify app to reserve class times before coming to class. If the class is full, athletes will need to reserve the next class time.6. Lost Articles
AVID Crossfit assumes no responsibility for lost or stolen articles.
7. AVID Crossfit, its representatives and employees have the right to take photographs of Member and Member's property whilst training with AVID Crossfit.
8. AVID Crossfit is authorized to use and publish these photos or videos in print and/or electronically. AVID Crossfit may use such photographs of Member with or without Member's name and for any lawful purpose, including for example such purposes as publicity, illustration, advertising, and web content.
9. . Miscellaneous
a. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any prior written or oral agreements between them concerning the subject matter of this Agreement. The provisions of this may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, only upon prior written consent of all parties. This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of ID without regard to the principles of conflict of laws thereof and treated as a contract entirely made and execute within ID
b. Member has read, and fully agrees to the term of this Agreement and understands and agrees that by signing this Agreement (which contains a waiver, release and assumption of risks) Member has given up considerable future legal rights. Member has signed this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to him/her. Member certifies and warrants that he/she is 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this Agreement.