CrossFit Contessa Membership AgreementAgreement made on the 11/24/2020 , between CrossFit Contessa. referred to herein as the CrossFit Contessa(CrossFit Contessa), and
All fees and schedules are subject to change without notice. There are no refunds for membership fees. The member's credit card or bank account will be charged on the first of every month or date specified when contract signed.
- Booty Camp - 8 weeks - Paid in full
1. MEMBERSHIP FEES
* The minimum term for a membership is 3 months.
* All fees and schedules are subject to change without notice.
* Membership fees are not refundable.
* Membership fees are debited in advance through the payment provider IntegraPay.
* All fees on charged by IntegraPay, WODHOPPER are subject to change without notice.
* The payment provider is subject to change without notice.
* Membership fees may be debited weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
2. SUSPENSION POLICY
* Each membership suspension fee is $50 payable at the request of suspension.
* Two weeks written notice is required to suspend a Membership.
* Membership may not be suspended for less than two weeks.
* Membership may only be suspended for a maximum of three months in any 12 month period.
* Membership suspensions longer than three months in a 12 month period must include a medical certificate confirming an inability to perform any exercise at all.
* Membership fees will resume automatically at the end of the suspension period.
3. CANCELLATION POLICY
* Membership cancellations require 30 days written notice via email to email@example.com
* Cancellations will only be accepted after the minimum three month commitment.
4. LATE AND DECLINED PAYMENT POLICY
* A late/declined payment fee of $11.90 applies to any payment past due.
* Appropriate footwear in good condition is required to train as a member.
* Training without shoes must be approved by the session coach each time.
* Socks must be worn if shoes are not.
6. LOST ITEMS
WRB Fitness Pty Ltd takes no responsibility for lost or stolen items
7. FOOD AND DRINK
* No food is allowed in the gym.
* No food or drink is allowed in the Kid Zone.
* Drinks are allowed in the gym in a secure, non-breakable container.
* Members are responsible for and required to immediately clean any spills from their container.
* Only children, guests and visitors aged 16 years or older are allowed in the Adult Zone.
* The Adult Zone is bound by the black concrete area.
* All other attendees must be in the Kid Zone at all times.
* All other attendees may only leave their designated area during session times (for example to go use the toilet) if accompanied by their parent or host.
* The Kid Zone is bound by the fenced area.
* All children, guests and visitors of any age are not permitted to touch any equipment.
* Any behaviour of any member and/or their child, guest or visitor that is seen as offensive or illegal will not be tolerated.
* WRB Fitness Pty Ltd has the right to respond accordingly including but not limited to cancellation of membership.
* Any member and/or their child, guest or visitor that behaves negligently or willfully will be fully responsible for any property damage caused.
11. GYM RULES
* The Gym Rules form part of this agreement and are subject to change without notice.
* WRB Fitness Pty Ltd has the right to respond accordingly to breaches including but not limited to cancellation of membership.
12. PHOTOGRAPHY AND VIDEO AND SOCIAL MEDIA
* Unless otherwise requested in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, WRB Fitness Pty Ltd is permitted to photograph members and their property whilst a Member.
* WRB Fitness Pty Ltd is authorised to lawfully use, publish and share all media obtained.
* All media remains the property of WRB Fitness Pty Ltd.
* This agreement is the entire agreement between the parties, and supersedes any prior agreement.
* Provisions may be amended upon written agreement between the parties.
* By signing this Agreement, the Member agrees they have read and understand this agreement.
* By signing this Agreement, the Member agrees they have signed freely and voluntarily.
* By signing this Agreement, the Member agrees they are aged 18 years or older and legally competent to enter into this Agreement.
* By signing this Agreement, the Member agrees to the waiver, release and assumption of risk.